Schedule a Tour
Come and see the magic that happens after you click ‘buy’ on Amazon.
This website is operated by Amazon Europe Core S.a.r.l., 5 Rue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg. The fulfilment centre tours are organised by Amazon.co.uk Limited (the entity which operates the Fulfilment Centre in which the tour takes place).
Interested in taking a tour?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. I’ve registered. What happens next?
- A. Our customer service team will send you an email to let you know whether the date you requested is available. If we can confirm a tour on the date you selected, we’ll also provide with information like the building’s address, where to park, what to wear and other details about your tour. If we can’t provide a tour on the date you selected, we’ll offer you some alternative dates for your tour.
- Q. Is there an age restriction for these tours?
- A. Yes, tours are available for anyone aged six years and over.
- Q. How long will my tour last?
- A. Tours will last approximately one hour.
- Q. What should I wear?
- A. Great question! We ask guests to wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes without a heel.
- Q. Where should I park?
- A. Once you’ve successfully registered for a tour, we’ll send you an email that includes the building address, parking advice and everything you need to know before your tour.
- Q. What can I bring in to the fulfilment centre?
- A. Your confirmation email will outline what to bring with you and what to leave at home.
- Q. What if I have to cancel or amend my reservation?
- A. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of any changes.
- Q. I have a large group that I’d like to bring for a tour, is that possible?
- A. We would love to accommodate your group. The optimal size of a tour is up to 30 people but we can accommodate larger groups if needed. Please email email@example.com with your large group requests.
- Q. The tour I requested is full. Will you be adding more tours / dates?
- A. We will certainly do our best to accommodate all tour requests. Please stay tuned!